4WD SuperCrew 145" King Ranch Truck
2010 FORD F150 KING RANCH WHITE
4WD SuperCrew 145" King Ranch Truck
VIN #: 1FTFW1EVXAKA16263
Stock #: T3738A
Used Clear Title
5.4L 8 CYLINDER
Four Wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Options & Features
Ext / Int Color
Oxford White with Sienna Brown Leather Interior
Audio / Video
Features & Specifications *
- 5.4L 3V EFI V8 FFV engine -inc: electronic-shift-on-the fly (ESOF)
- 6-speed electronic automatic transmission w/OD, tow & haul mode
- 4-wheel drive
- 72-amp/hr (650CCA) maintenance-free battery
- 155-amp alternator
- Trailer tow pkg -inc: class IV trailer hitch receiver, 7-pin wiring harness, upgraded radiator, aux trans oil cooler *Required for towing over 5000#*
- Trailer sway control
- (2) Front tow hooks
- 5.5' pickup box
- (4) pickup box tie-down hooks
- 7200# GVWR, 1620# maximum payload
- Long-spindle double wishbone front suspension w/coil-over-shock IFS
- Leaf spring rear suspension w/2-stage variable rear springs
- Gas shock absorbers
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr front & rear disc brakes
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler system
- 2-ton jack
- Vehicle Name : Ford F-150
- Body Style : SuperCrew 5.5' Styleside
- Body Code : 145" WB
- Drivetrain : 4-Wheel Drive
- Gross Axle Wt Rating - Front (lbs) : 3450
- Gross Axle Wt Rating - Rear (lbs) : 3850
- Curb Weight - Front (lbs) : 3165
- Curb Weight - Rear (lbs) : 2357
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating Cap (lbs) : 7200
- Gross Combined Wt Rating (lbs) : 14000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 5000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 500
- Engine Order Code : 99V
- Engine Type : Gas/Ethanol V8
- Displacement : 5.4L/330
- Fuel System : EFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 310 @ 5000 (Gas)/320 @ 5200 (E85)
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 365 @ 3500 (Gas)/390 @ 3500 (E85)
- Trans Order Code : 446
- Trans Type : 6
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.17
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.34
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.52
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.14
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.86
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.69
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.40
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), High : 1.00
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), Low : 2.64
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 650
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 155
- Frame Type : Ladder
- Suspension Type - Front : Coil Spring
- Suspension Type - Rear : Leaf Spring
- Axle Type - Front : Double Wishbone
- Axle Type - Rear : Semi-Floating
- Axle Ratio (:1) - Front : 3.31
- Axle Ratio (:1) - Rear : 3.31
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), On Center : 17.0
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 47.0
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
No Known Mechanical Problems
As-Is - Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Dents
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
Tires & Wheels
CARFAX Vehicle History Report
The first step to protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden
CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
View the FREE CARFAX Report
Our customers have a full range of finance options at their fingertips. From Prime and non-prime loans, to Leases through Ford Credit, we're sure to have a lander that can serve your needs. Please complete the Online Credit Application to get this process started! Thank You, Scott Nelson, Finance Manager.
Contact us today at 254-675-3673
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ WARRANTY AVAILABLE
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty protection for this vehicle, we recommend Warranty Direct for extended auto, motorcycle, and RV warranties. Click the icon to the left to get started.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Need to know how much it costs to get one of our vehicles to your front door?
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle